I’m sure as you can tell from the dates of my last post, that it’s gotten a bit busy for me in library school. Well it has and I’m hitting the home stretch before my awesome library school journey comes to an end. Hold your tissues please.
I do blog, but some of you already know that I was selected to be part of the 2013-2014 Hack Library School contributing writers’ group and most of my blogging is done there. You can check out some of the posts that I’ve written down below for your convenience. I’ll update the list as more are added.
- Being Thankful…For Failing (my first post!)
- Hack Library School Congratulates the LIS Class of 2013
- Language of Compassion: Multilingualism in the Library
- “Going Old School” Part 1: Taking a Cataloging and Classification Course
- “Going Old School” Part 2: Taking an Indexing and Abstracting Course
- Hack Your Digital Presentations Like A Pro: Tips & Tricks
- So You Want To Be A Medical Librarian, Perhaps? [Interview Edition]
But, feel free to check out the Hack Library School site in general, because there’s a pretty snazzy crew of LIS writers with insights to all that you need to know for surviving library school in one piece.
As school comes to an end, I promise to devote more time to this blog. I’ve got big schmancy wicked plans to turn this little blog into an awesome digital portfolio. What do you think of the new template, by the way?
So check back periodically if you can. And if you can’t you can find me at Twitter where I hang out more frequently with other quirky LIS peeps.
Ciao for now!
Image credit: By Immanuel Giel (Own work) [CC-BY-SA-3.0 (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/3.0)%5D, via Wikimedia Commons