I’m updating this post to act as an archive of my Hack Library School posts. I’ve successfully completed the MSLIS program at FSU and am now a librarian. I’m leaving these links up for any future LIS students seeking advice about the ins and outs of library school. I hope my experiences prove useful to those seeking guidance.
My blogging doesn’t end with Hack Library School. I will continue to blog on this site, but I plan to incorporate more of my love of photography and my wonderfully amateur ability to take photos on my Cannon DSLR camera. Oh the joy!
Hack Library School posts:
- Being Thankful…For Failing (my first post!)
- Hack Library School Congratulates the LIS Class of 2013
- Language of Compassion: Multilingualism in the Library
- “Going Old School” Part 1: Taking a Cataloging and Classification Course
- “Going Old School” Part 2: Taking an Indexing and Abstracting Course
- Hack Your Digital Presentations Like A Pro: Tips & Tricks
- So You Want To Be A Medical Librarian, Perhaps? [Interview Edition]
- 4 Things That Will Never Happen When You Become a Librarian (my final post)